Friday, January 16, 2015

Chalkboard Cards

Happy Friday! :)

Today I have these chalkboard and paper clay cards to share with you. :) If you haven't already seen the Occasions Mini, I do apologize - it's a glitch in the system, and I'm working to get them out to some of you! Anyway. You can go here - Occasions Mini 2015 - and drool over it in PDF form. :D The chalkboard paper can be seen on page 24.

The other item from the Occasions Mini that we used is on page 32, the Alphanumeric Mold for paper clay (which is in the Idea Book already, but you can find the reference and order info on page 32 in the Occasions mini, too!). I did letters and hearts for everyone, so they could be completely dried to adhere; we all experimented with putting the clay into the mold. It's REALLY awesome, and very lightweight!

I used my chalk marker (IBC) to do the lines around the paper, and to write the messages on my chalkboards; we used Whisper White craft ink to smear onto the boards. I think they're just FUN. :)

Still have openings in our hostess club! Even if you can't do EVERY meeting, we'd love to have you join us - we're a fun group! :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day, and be SURE to stamp something!

No comments: