Monday, January 26, 2015

MDS Monday - MOM & DAD


Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? I did. :) I'm feeling better, and it's COLD here today. Brrr! If you're in the storm hitting the East Coast this week, please be safe, stay as warm as possible, and try to enjoy any time you have snowed in. (It doesn't happen here in Tennessee, but I grew up in Indiana! :D )

Today's page is all about my parents. I really love the way it turned out! To get the texture on the piece of Mossy Meadow, I chose a swirly stamp, and colored it the same color. I positioned it where I wanted, and gave it a little drop shadow. The strip of Night of Navy also has some drop shadow applied. It's a clean page - and yellow is my mom's favorite color. :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Be sure and make the time to stamp something!!

No comments: