Monday, January 5, 2015

MDS Monday - Just Us!





GOOD MONDAY MORNING!!! Phew, I don't know about you, but the last six weeks have been JAM-PACKED! Did you have a good Christmas? Did you enjoy ringing in the new year? Are you a TINY bit glad that things are starting to get back to normal? :D

Today's share is just a little reminder of how nice our Christmas celebration was. Of course it involved food and gifts, too, but the older I get, the more it's about the people I'm with. :)

And TODAY MARKS THE START OF SALE-A-BRATION and the OCCASIONS MINI!!!!!!!! There are SO many fun things in the new mini, and the freebies for SAB are wonderful again this year. I'm probably more excited about this Occasions Mini than I've been in a LONG time. If you want to host a party, PLEASE contact me! We can even do online parties now, and I'll be GLAD to help you earn as many freebies as possible! It's also a great time to become a demonstrator; if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me!!

OK, I'm outta here! I'm working on things to show you, so thank you for your patience with me. :) Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to stamp or scrap SOMETHING!!!!

No comments: