Friday, November 14, 2014

Second Project from Tuesday night!

It's FRIDAY!!!! Have you had a great week?? :) Today marks the SIX WEEKS mark until Christmas Day, people! :D It's time to start thinking of Christmas cards - and I really love this one.

This is the Gentle Peace photopolymer stamp set. Yes, I've pretty much sworn not to purchase these - but it's the best nativity set we've got this year! :) You can see it at this link. So, I embossed it with white embossing powder, then cut out a mask and covered it.

Next, we used plastic wrap and put both Perfect Plum and Whisper White ink onto the surrounding card stock, to give it that unique texture. That's IT. So simple, but I really love it - and it would work in almost any color you wanted to use!

OK, I'm outta here - the next ten days are crazier than usual for me! :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: