Friday, November 7, 2014

Crossover: Hostess Appreciation Luncheon part TWO

Happy Friday! I hope you've had a good week, and that you're enjoying seeing what we do at my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon. :) Today, I'll show you the two projects we did.

First up, the GRINCH!

Isn't he adorable?!?!? I found a whole bunch of Top Note bags on Splitcoast Stampers, and adapted the Grinch one to suit me. :) I even used MY DIGITAL STUDIO to make the background paper; those are the words to "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch"! :)

There are a lot of different things you can do with the Top Note Die. We'll never do a bag quite like this in a class, people; that's one of the perks of being a hostess and getting an invitation to the Luncheon. We will ONLY do these projects at the luncheon!!!

The second one we did was also one I saw a photo of, and took my twist on: meet the snowman hamburger box!

Isn't he cute? My mom loved this one. :) He's got such a sweet face!

I really hope you've enjoyed a little insight into what we do at the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon. Don't forget: you can earn an invitation to the next one just by hosting a qualifying party! (We can even do it online!) You can even have your OWN party - it's simply $150 in merchandise. Contact me now, so we can get it on the calendar! If you want to see the side dishes we had at the luncheon, just go to Life's Little Pleasures and look for today's post! :)

Have a wonderful weekend! Be sure and take the time to stamp SOMETHING!!!

No comments: