Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hostess Club's First Project


Welcome to Wednesday! Last night was our Hostess Club get-together, and we had a great time. :) This is one of our projects; I love all the texture I was able to get in this simple card! :)

The colors are Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White. The "thankful for you" is from the free set I got in October for hosting a party over $300. I LOVE free! :D

Think of the different color combinations you could come up with - for all seasons! I really think this works for fall, and since we used stamps that say "thankful" on the outside and "grateful" on the inside, it's a Thanksgiving card! :)

OK, I'm outta here! SO much to do, so little time to do it in!!! :) Have a wonderful day - and make sure to make the time to stamp something!!!

No comments: