Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Crossover: Hostess Appreciation Luncheon part ONE

Welcome to Wednesday! :) Today and Friday, I'll be sharing some photos from our Hostess Appreciation Luncheon last month; the only way of getting an invitation is to host a qualifying party, which isn't hard - and is easiest to do at my studio, so you don't even have to clean your house if we have it here! :D

Today, I'm showing you the table setting, the invitation, and the table favor. No directions, not a lot of to-do. :) I'd LOVE for you to have a party, so you can come to next year's!

First up: what each place setting looked like.


Pretty, right?!?!? :) I love fall - the colors are SO rich.

Next, the invitation!


Again, rich color, intriguing centerpiece. :D

And finally, each person received one of these table favors; the bag is filled with this snack mix....


These were just FUN. :)

If you'd like to see some of the food we had for our Luncheon, please visit Life's Little Pleasures and look for today's post! :)

Again, contact me if you'd like to be eligible to come to the next Luncheon! Have a wonderful day, and be sure to take the time to stamp SOMEthing!

No comments: