Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Card Sketch Interpretation!

Welcome to Wednesday! I'm sorry I'm having such a difficult time getting back in the swing of blogging; I just don't want to focus on anything, seems like. Part if it may be that Kenn's leaving for Oregon in just over a month, and I'll be leaving in just over two months; making plans, feeling like I'm in limbo - YOU know. :D

ANYWAY. Today, I wanted to show you this card; I found a card sketch I didn't want to change too awfully much, and picked out my colors. They're Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, and Melon Mambo embossing powder. :) The butterfly is from the Occasions Mini's butterfly thinlets dies. The stamps are from my FREE Sale-A-Bration set, SIMPLY WONDERFUL. The little flower is just perfect for this pretty card! The vellum isn't textured, but I did tear the bottom edge, just to give a little more texture. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful evening, and be sure to make the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

This is really pretty, Lori.