Friday, February 20, 2015

A Touch of Spring


Happy Weekend! :)

I don't know about you, but it's been icy/snowy and definitely WINTER here this week. I'm not complaining - it's February, and it's SUPPOSED to be winter! :) But I was ready for a little sunshine.

So, I started this card out, thinking I was going to do a white on white. But it didn't want to work that way. :)

That's the Spring Flowers texturz embossing folder (page 19 in the Occasions Mini), sponge on the raised parts and the edges with Daffodil Delight. The "thanks" is also from the Occasions Mini, the Hello You thinlits dies on page 31. The inside is stamped on a piece of Daffodil Delight, so there's lots of sunshine with this card! :)

It's pretty quick and easy. :) And bright and cheerful! :)

OK, I'm outta here! Stay safe, warm, and dry this weekend! Take some time to stamp something!

No comments: