Monday, February 16, 2015

MDS Monday - Valentine's Day 2015


Happy Monday! Did you have a good weekend? Now about your weather? We're getting wintry mix here - it's cold enough to be snow, but up where the clouds are, it's warm. So we're getting ice. I'm so not going anywhere today! :D

We're not big on Valentine's around here. I've NEVER liked the day, and it's never really all it's cracked up to be. :) The best one I ever had, as a matter of fact, was in college when three friends came over and made me dinner. :D

ANYWAY. Kenn brought me home chocolate-covered strawberries - one of my faves, and these are pretty low-carb because it was thin dark chocolate, mostly! :) - and some roses from Kroger. There were four colors of roses, but this is my favorite picture that would fit in an oval. :D  Super simple page, Melon Mambo and Whisper White, one stamp, one "punch", and voila! It's done. :)

OK, I'm outta here! Maybe I'll take some time to create something today. Or maybe I'll take a nap... :D

Have a wonderful day! If you're stuck at home, maybe you should take the time to download your trial version of MY DIGITAL STUDIO here and play with it for thirty days! It's SO much fun!

No comments: