Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Good evening! :)



Not too much is happening here stampin'-wise; I'm (im)patiently waiting for the new Idea Book & Catalog to make its appearance. Today, the Retired Accessories List came out, causing the same furor on demonstrator lists that it and the Retired Stamp List cause each year. I try to be as low-keyed as I can, knowing that we'll lose some things I really loved, but also will get some wonderful new toys, too. If you haven't seen either list yet, contact your local demonstrator, or email me at poohisstampin@aol.com!

Sorry about the ink on the front of this card; EVERY sample from my 10/10/10 classes seems to get ink on it somewhere. :) I actually moved the front piece on this card after I scanned it. :) I've loved this color blue from the In Color selection this year - it's Cool Carribean. Such a nice choice, just a little lighter than Tempting Turquoise. And I'm sorry to see it go - but I've already decided that I absolutely LOVE the new Purely Pomegranate color!!!!! Can't wait to start showing you samples of things made with both new colors/accessories AND new stamps!

I forgot that I didn't put a time limit on voting for your favorite birthday card! Let's make it NEXT TUESDAY, JUNE 26, midnight Central time!!! Click on this link to go vote: http://www.pbase.com/ifistand/bd_cards.

Tomorrow night is a STAMP ANYTHING YOU WANT at my house. I think everyone will have a good time, and I don't have to plan anything. :D I hope YOU have a great day!

No comments: