Saturday, June 23, 2007

I HATE WAITING!!!!


Will the new Idea Book & Catalog NEVER get here?!?!?!? I'm tired of waiting for it!! I need some new things to PLAY WITH!!!!! :)
So, while I was waiting, I thought I'd play with a new pattern I wanted to try. As far as I know, I haven't seen one on Stampin' Up!'s website like this one! I need to get a slit punch to make the opening work correctly, but I have BIG plans for this box! :) The flower is from HEARTFELT THANKS, Brocade Blue colors. It's pretty easy, and a good-sized box!
This is going to be a rough week to wait through. Not only am I waiting on the boxes of books to arrive on my doorstep, I'm also waiting for a medical procedure I have to have done Friday. It's going to be a LONG week! :)
If you live nearby, I hope you're planning on coming to the open house I'm having July 2 from 6:30 - 9. Pick up your new book, have a snack, take a look through my retired sets I've got for sale, and OOH and AAAH over the new IB&C with me! I SO cannot WAIT!!!!! :)

No comments: