My friend and customer, Ginny, writer of A Crafter's Chronology, tagged me for the eight things you didn't know about me meme. When tagged you must list the person who tagged you and post the rules. At the end of the post you must tag and link to 8 other people.
1. I'm a Christmas fanatic.
2. My favorite colors are red and purple.
3. I was born in Pennsylvania.
4. My alma mater is the University of Texas, El Paso.
5. I was Leadership Development Co-Coordinator on-campus for three years - some of the best times of my life.
6. I have proliferative diabetic retinopathy.
7. The number one reason I continue being a demonstrator with Stampin' Up!® is because I LOVE showing people how easy it really is to create beautiful cards and gifts for others.
8. If I could live anywhere in my known world, it would be the central Oregon coast.
OK. Not sure how many people I'll be able to tag, but here goes!
-- Ann with Stamperdog.com
--Cheryl with Engineered Expressions
I don't have time to tag anyone else right now, but if you want to tag yourself, GO FOR IT!! :D