Monday, November 5, 2007

Challenge still going on! :D

Read on later for a reminder of what the challenge actually WAS.... :D


I'm sorry I've been So absent lately - life has completely taken over here. If teaching classes was the ONLY thing I had to do in real life, I'd be a happy camper.... :D Oh, well. Get on with it and get over it is one of my many mottos. :D


This is one of the cards from October's Advanced Techniques Class; it's called Rainbow Double, and is a technique I learned from Pat Huntoon at Technique Junkies. She's an incredibly talented stamper, and has some great designers working with her to keep our stamping techniques exciting and updated. be sure and let her know I sent you! :)


I'm not going to tell you how to do this card - that's why we pay her for our susbscriptions, and why you pay to come to my classes. :) This card is simply stunning in real life, and I think everyone felt that way. The next Advanced Techniques is coming up on November 20, and will be the last one for this year! Sign up NOW!


OK. The challenge that I mentioned before? It's from about two or three weeks ago, and I've only received ONE entry - from Becky P. All you have to do is design a card that uses the Split Negative technique - and this is the card that inspired the challenge:

Now, then, you have until November 30 to get me either a scan or a HARD COPY of your creation. We'll put them all up on a website, and then my READERS will get a chance to vote on whose card they love the most. :) EASY challenge, kids!!!
We're not too far from 6000 hits on my blog! There will be some BLOG CANDY when that happens, because y'all just rolled on past 5000 when it turned! LOL!!!!
Now, then. Go take the time to STAMP something! :) Have a WONDERFUL day!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

Lori, I absolutely LOVE the Rainbow Double card. Now you know I can't afford to come to one of your classes (air fare and all), so would you consider sharing the secret with me? Pretty please?