Thursday, November 8, 2007

I can finally share! :)


My Tennessee Stampers Secret Sister knows who she is now, so I can share the cards I made for her with you. :D
Faith LOVES purple, so every card I made for her has purple involved somehow - including this Halloween card! The circle punches have Bitty Boos II stamps on them; the cat is from Party Punch, a level 1 hostess set in the Fall Idea Book & Catalog. (Remember, dear readers, those hostess sets are ONLY AVAILABLE until December 31, and ONLY OBTAINABLE by hostessing a workshop OR purchasing enough to qualify for whichever level you desire!!) Isn't it FUN????
Card stock and ink colors are Only Orange, Lovely Lilach, Whisper White, and Basic Black. Easy, breezy! :) Use it as a template - and email me a scan/photo of what YOU come up with!!
Time to get back to prep work - I'm almost done with stuff for Saturday, then I have two workshops and a 6x6 to design for! :D But the month's almost half-gone already! WHERE did it go?!?!??!
Have a WONDERFUL day, dear friend!! And go STAMP something, would you??? :)

No comments: