Monday, July 28, 2008

Good Monday Morning!!!



How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun??? I'm telling you, I cannot WAIT to be able to share the new products with you on August 11!!!!! Because I'm a rule-abider, and the LAST thing I'd want is for Stampin' Up! to pull my demonstratorship, I'm not going to be showing you ANYTHING from the new Idea Book & Catalog until then because they've told us not to. :) But TRUST ME, you'll LOVE the new products - the new accessories are BANGIN'! :D




So, anyway. On to something I CAN share with you! :D Here's another card from the last Advanced Techniques class:




This is called a wiper card. My friend Becky showed me the first time I saw one in person, and I found a tutorial HERE. Let em tell you, Jan is an INCREDIBLE stamper, and has LOTS of techniques and tutorials! Tell her I sent you!!!!!!!!

:)


Anyway. Here's why it's called a wiper card; when you pull the ends flat, it looks like this!

Colors we used were Purely Pomegranate - GOING AWAY AUGUST 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Basic Black, and Whisper White. The tree stamp and the leaf stamp are from LOVELY AS A TREE - I love that set, so versatile! - and the saying from SUMMER BY THE SEA, NOT retired! :D
So, I'm off to blog on my other sites, and to get everything finished for my CHRISTMAS IN JULY stamp camp tomorrow night. :)
Have a WONDERFUL day, my friend - and for pete's sake, take the time to STAMP something!!!

1 comment: