Monday, July 7, 2008

Quick share on a Monday afternoon.... :)


Hi, dear friend! I'm just dropping in for a quick second - today is a class day, AND I had an eye appointment, so time is precious. I just couldn't leave you hanging today. :D



So, a quick share - and I shot the photos for a tutorial, so I'll be sharing that this week SOMEtime. I'm slammed this week, so don't be mad at me if it's not TOMORROW.... :D







So. This and the next are the last two samples from the last Scrapbooking class. I really like both of them - and they're super-simple!

Chocolate Chip card stock with Chocolate Chip ink, using the SO SWIRLY jumbo wheel. We used Basic Black to cut ovals with the Coluzzle, and the small oval punch to punch from Creamy Caramel, and put that behind a Hodgepodge Hardware oval - and the HH ovals are on special right now! CLICK HERE to see the special!!! (just scroll down a bit....)


Isn't that a great heritage look???


And my favorite of all!!!


We used Bordering Blue cardstock, and dragged white craft ink in ONE direction, not trying to get any specific coverage, just coloring the card stock. Then, we drew lines and put in nail heads with our White Gel Pen. But first, we masked off the area we were going to put the two images - both from WINDS OF GRACE. We made sure not to draw through the masking, too!

Then, we stamped the images using Versamark, and put color on with Pastels. Oh, so simple, but so peaceful and beautiful!! :)

Leave me a comment! Let me know what you're up to! And the next post, hopefully, will be announcing the winner of the ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE! :)

Oh, and for pete's sake, take the time to STAMP something! :D

1 comment:

Dani said...

Oooo, I love them! That is a fabulous idea to make the wood planks!