Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Good Tuesday evening! :)

Where DOES the time go?!?!? SO MUCH is going on right now - Stampin' Up! is gearing up to release the new Fall/Winter Idea Book & Catalog in August, so the Retirement List is out - some great stamp sets are saying goodbye, just like usual. :) But the demonstrators got to have a sneak peek of the new IB&C today - and there are some REALLY fun things, and they ALWAYS save the best for the big book! :)


If you'd like to see the Retired List, go HERE.


Be SURE to sit down with it and your current Spring/Summer book - if you don't have a hard copy, you can find an online one HERE. :) There's also an online Dormant List - these are sets that aren't in the current book, but are still available (at least until August 10, if they're on the Dormant List!). Go HERE to see the Dormant List online!


And NOW, Stampin' Up!® is giving you a discount on a product they're going to be discontinuing. It's the Hodgepodge Hardware that's in the current IB&C, page 188 - and you can look HERE and slide the page finder to 188. :) Don't forget that there's a magnifier at the top, so you can click and drag it to see things better!


SO. :D Have you gone to vote for a card for the ANNUAL BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE???? Go HERE to do that!!!!! Because I messed up and didn't put all of them up at the same time, I'm going to allow voting until JULY 6!!!


Now, then. Here's a sample for you from the eScape, the other one I promised you. :)

Oh, wait, you say! You don't recognize that stamp set - or those NOTES?!?!?!? It was a SNEAK PEEK for JUNE ONLY! That's FRESH CUT, to be out in the Fall/Winter IB&C. It's going to retail for $21.95. The notes? Yeah, they're going to be in there, too. :) They are 4" square, and come with envelopes. They're laser cut. I copied this design from a fellow demo - but loved the mix so much, I did it in LOTS of different colors. :) We did the Tempting Turquoise one for the eScape get-together. That's a Pretties Kit half-pearl, white, in the center. ALL the stamps are from the new set. Now, aren't you sorry you didn't come? :D

Keep your eyes open! :) When I tell you something's new, fresh, exciting - I MEAN IT! :D

Enjoy your evening, dear friend. And for PETE'S sake, take the time to STAMP something!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

I love that sneak peek stamp!!! The cards are beautiful!!!
Cheryl

Gwen Mangelson said...

I am embarassed to ask but will you please give me directions so I can case your fresh cuts cards you posted on July 1?
I want to make a bunch and am so focused on painting my bedroom on Saturday I just cant wrap my brain on how to do it!
love you tons HAppy 4th!
Gwne