Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Have you missed me? :)


The craft fair wasn't that great, but that's OK. :) Amy and I are going to do a shopping day at my house on the Friday after Thanksgiving. If you're local and would like to come, EMAIL ME for more information and directions!!! We'd LOVE to have you come!!


So, anyway. :) Here's today's share!



This is one of the cards from this month's Advanced Techniques Class. This is snakeskin, something I learned from Technique Junkies. It's a GREAT background! I don't know how well you can see it, but there are lines on the background that make it look like snakeskin or lizard skin. The background ink colors are Brocade Blue, Bordering Blue, and Night of Navy. The stamp set is WINDS OF GRACE.

What are YOU stamping? I'd love to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Lori what a very pretty card. I may just have to CASE you on this one. I have this set but have used it only a couple of times. I really like the coloring on this.