Monday, November 10, 2008

Other two layouts :)



Hi, everyone! So sorry - I wish one of you could come be my assistant for a couple of days. I'm so worn out - and not done yet! LOL!




Here are those other two layouts. I'm going to make these posts short and sweet, so I can at least share with you SOMETHING!!!







Colors are Not Quite Navy, Whisper White. Of course, I used the ticket corner punch; the snowflakes are some Sizzlets dies cut with my Big Shot, and there's a crystal from the inside of a clear rhinestone brad from a Pretties Kit adhered to the center of each snowflake with our Tombow Multi Adhesive.



This layout was done with lots of punches and the Coluzzle! The colors are Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, and Elegant Eggplant. We used the Coluzzle to cut out the photo mats. The edges (both sides, but you can't see the left-hand edge. Dumb scanner!) were done with the scallop edge punch. The small ovals are oval punches. We used three different sized handheld punches to create the border strips. It was simple and fun!

OK, got to run again - miles to go before I'm done! :D Have a WONDERFUL day - and please, take the time to stamp SOMEthing - I'm feeling like I'm doing it all by myself! :D

No comments: