Sunday, November 23, 2008

Two MORE seasonal quick cards!



I'm so glad y'all are enjoying the cards! :)




This week MIGHT be a little sparce; my best friend from college is coming to spend the week with us, and I'm still working. :D SO, it's gonna be busy - but I can't WAIT to have some fun with her, too....




ANYWAY. Here we go!




SUPER quick and easy. Colors: kraft, Ruby Red, Garden Green. Stamp set: HOLIDAYS & WISHES on front, MANY MERRY MESSAGES inside. Standard Stampin' Around wheel in Garden Green: Soft Holly. We used a Ruby Red Stampin' Write marker to color in the berries. The "poinsettia" is two of the 5 petal flower punches, offset and adhered together; the centers are three gold brads. Of course, you see that we used the ticket corner punch on the greeting. ;)



Of all the cards I've done this year, this one seems to have grabbed the most attention. It's fun, isn't it? :D Other demos have been doing these trees with the circle scallop punch, but I wanted to have something take up more of the room on the front of the card.
Colors: Riding Hood Red, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White. Stamp sets: MANY MERRY MESSAGES, BOHO BACKGROUNDS. Other accessories used: Scallop circle die, Big Shot, white embossing powder, sponge, paper snips, dimensionals. Isn't it FUN!?!?!??! The tree makes a GREAT gift tag all by itself; I'll have to remember to take a photo of the tag! :)
Enjoy the card designs, everyone - I hope they inspire you to even bigger and better creations!! Because you ARE stamping, aren't you??????????? :)
(Don't forget! If you want to purchase ANY of the "ingredients" for ANY of the creations on my blog, I can certainly help you out! :D CONTACT ME!!!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

ohhh I like this one. All country like.