Tuesday, April 7, 2009

LateNightStampers Challenge!

Good morning! I hope you had a fantastic evening, and are ready for a beautiful day! :)



I'm on a group that was recently opened to non-demonstrators; there's LOTS of artwork shared, as well as ideas, encouragement, and fun contests. Here's the link if you're interested in joining us!



Join our FREE Group for card makers and scrapbookers!



Anyway. This week's challenge is to use the following colors: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand, Very Vanilla, and Chocolate Chip. Here's my entry for last night, anyway. :) It uses the new OVAL ALL set from the Occasions Mini, and the scallop oval punch from it too! It's a 3"x3" card!





It's an AWESOME color combo - try it out, and send me a scan of what you did! I'D LOVE TO SEE YOUR ART!!!

No comments: