Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Good Tuesday! :)

Hey! Have you forgotten about the BLOG CANDY?!?!??! You MUST leave a comment ON THIS POST in order to be entered!!!


This is just a card I threw together a month ago; it's SUPER easy, and if you didn't want to get your stamps and ink out, you wouldn't have to! Why? Why, because it's a BIG SHOT CARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D



And I happen to think it's pretty cute. :D The "icing" is a Pretty in Pink scallop circle diecut, cut in half, and run through the Big Shot again with a Texturz plates - the exclusively Stampin' Up! ones, of course. :) The bottom is a piece of Whisper White I cut with flared sides, like a cupcake would be :D, and ran through my crimper. I DID sponge a LITTLE Going Gray onto the ridges, but it definitely would be fine without it. The saying is from A LITTLE BIRTHDAY GREETING.

SEE?!? Super easy, and just one of MANY things you can do with your Big Shot!!! :D Now, go enter the BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY, and then go STAMP something!

2 comments:

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh this is so cute Lori! You always have such creative ideas - love them!

Cheryl said...

Lori this is really very cute! I love the way you used the scallop punch.