Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where did Wednesday go?!??!



OK. Not really. :D But every time I've picked up a stamp with the intention of designing something JUST to show you here, I end up designing something for a future class or for the Blog Hop on the 27th!!!!


It happened AGAIN today - but I decided not to fight it, but to design something ELSE, in the hopes that I could come up with something for you. And I DID IT!! :D
So, the rooster's been a topic I've been talking to a fellow demo about. :D I DO like him - but he goes against my style, if you notice the rest of the stamps I usually use. I step outside my comfort zone when I use him - but I always get great comments on anything with him! :) As a matter of fact, I made sure to get an extra Level 2 Hostess Only Rustic Rooster as a prize for my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon in October! :)
ANYWAY. Today's card also shows you something else I don't use too often - buttons. (They look more evenly spaced in real life, I HOPE....) I put on praise and worship music, and was dancing around the studio while I made this card. :D
Card Stocks: Very Vanilla, Bravo Burgandy, Always Artichoke, So Saffron
Stamp Set: Rustic Rooster
Inks: So Saffron, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers in the following colors - Always Artichoke, Pumpkin Pie, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Basic Black, Bravo Burgundy; Fresh Favorites II buttons, mini glue dots
I'd love to hear what you think of him! :) Now, go STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!! :D