Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's THURSDAY!!!

What a beautiful day it is already here! I'm very sad to see most of the tulips gone, but the ROSES are about to begin. Can you believe it?!?!?


And MONDAY creeps closer and closer! The BLOG HOP is coming up SOON - and I believe I'm going to be offering more BLOG CANDY on Monday - and I think a lot of people along the way will be, too. It starts at 7 a.m., so figure out when you'll have some time to go hopping! Twenty stops, with lots to look at - I KNOW you're excited! :D


So, I promised that we'd do, today and tomorrow, BRANCH OUT samples! I had SO much fun designing for this class! I did one spring, one summer, one fall, one winter, and one kind of everyday. And that's the order I'm going to post them in. :) So, here we go!!


Here's a hint for this set: Keep the backing off the large piece of rubber you take the stamps from. You'll see why, especially in summer - it makes a great "stencil" of sorts. I used it on this one, too, to make sure the "flowers" on the tree didn't go all over the sky! The "flowers" are the snowflake stamp in the set!!! I LOVE coming up with an out-of-the-box idea all by myself. LOL!


The background is the Jumbo Stampin' Around Wheel, Watercolor Vine - we did it in Versamark, then embossed it with clear embossing powder.

Card stocks: Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Whisper White

Inks: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Pixie Pink, Basic Brown, Bashful Blue

Accessories: Stipple brushes, dimensionals



I just love this set. It's SO easy to come up with fun cards! :) And you can see the "stencil" effect on the tree much easier on this card; it's a stipple brush and Garden Green ink!


Card stocks: Very Vanilla, Only Orange, Bashful Blue, Basic Black


Inks: Garden Green, Basic Black, Bashful Blue, Only Orange


Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Stampin' Up! Exclusive Texturz Plates, Big Shot


Don't forget to come back tomorrow to see the last three designs! I hope you have a wonderful day - and that you take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!

1 comment:

Barber56 said...

Love this stamp set!
I think I discarded the template already. I'll have to check the trash. LOL