Thursday, November 5, 2009

Is it really Thursday already?

Wow. The week is FLYING by. I'm so glad you stopped by - think about leaving me a comment, would you? I feel like I'm talking to air again. :D

OK! Today's sample is from last month's Christmas Card Class Trio!


Card stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo

Ink: Bashful Blue

Stamp set: Christmas Punch, Many Merry Messages (inside)

Accessories: Big Shot (:D You know what to say; say it with me: I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!), snowflake die, Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, ticket corner punch, dimensionals, silver elastic cord, packing tape

This is really sparkly in real life, VERY pretty! I think the consensus was that you'd have to REALLY like the person to give them this card, however, because of making the glitter window. :D

OK, I'm off! I hope you're having a wonderful week - and making SURE to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!

4 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

you beginning to feel that we're all just figments of your imagination, LOL???

card is beautiful!!

Allison
Dunlap TN

Tory said...

Pretty card. I LOVE MY BIGSHOT!!! I love mine, too!

Ginny said...

How pretty!

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous as always.