Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What a GLORIOUS day!

Can you believe how beautiful it is? Even if the weather's a bit gloomy wherever you are, I bet it's beautiful! :D

This week's postings will be a little shorter than usual (I think); I'm getting them all ready at the beginning of the week, so I don't have to worry about getting them up while I'm out of town. I'm really planning on relaxing! (That is, if I can figure out what that means....:D)

So! On with the show! Today's sample is from October's scrapbooking class - and it's perfect for this time of year.


You thought I meant CHRISTMAS, didn't you. :D Not this time! I meant FALL. I'm sure we all have photos that don't really have much of a theme, but they're shots you love. Try this kind of approach - you can mat or not, crop or not - anything goes!

Card stock: Sahara Sand, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink: Sahara Sand, Real Red, Real Red Craft

Stamp sets: Autumn Splendor, Autumn Days

Accessories: Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, clear embossing powder, heat tool

See? Super-simple, and super cute. :D

OK, I'm off! I'm probably NOT stampin' something at this moment, but I MIGHT be thinking about it! :D So, YOU make sure to STAMP SOMETHING!! :D