Monday, November 30, 2009

Good grief!! :D

I can't believe how time flies when you have entirely too much to do. LOL! Here it is, Monday morning after a holiday, and my week is totally snowballing - I'm baking all day today and tomorrow, friends arrive Wednesday, and the Christmas Open House is Sunday!!! If you're in the Middle Tennessee area, I really hope you'll stop by. It's Sunday afternoon, from 3-5 - it's a just-drop-in kind of thing. Most of our friends make it a must-do annual event now. :D COME HUNGRY. :D

OK. Today's show is from October's Scrapbooking class!

I hate my scanner, but there you go. :::sigh::: Anyway; the Real Red border does, indeed, finish off the right-hand side as well. :)

Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White

Stamp set: Christmas Punch (Level 2 hostess-only stamp set! Book your party, or place your BIG order today! :D There are some great specials....)

Accessories: Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker, large oval punch, dimensionals, paper snips, Cocoa Specialty Paper

Using a specialty DSP like this one makes pages SO easy - this is a 6"x6" layout, so I cut my 12" square into four pieces, and used the big flocked medallion as one of the pages. I think it's BEAUTIFUL! :D

OK, I'm off to finishe the batch of chocolate chip cookies I just started and walked away from. :D Have a wonderful day - and be SURE to take the time to stamp something! :D

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! I too have been baking - two different cookies today Oatmeal Pineapple and Cranberry Chip. Have a great week.