Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December is here! :D

Only 24 days until Christmas! The excitement's building - I started my Advent calendar this morning. How is it around your house???

Today's share is an easy card, from our last Holiday Quick Card Class!

Card stock: Whisper White, Brilliant Blue

Ink: Brilliant Blue

Stamp sets: Delightful Decorations (only available through the end of the year), Many Merry Messages (Inside)

Accessories: Ornament stamp punch (ONLY available through the end of the year!), silver elastic cord (again, ONLY available through the end of the year), Petals-a-Plenty Texturz folder (yup, you guessed it - ONLY available through the end of the year!), dimensionals

Simple but elegant, I think this was probably the favorite from the class. You could dress it up even more with Dazzling Diamonds glitter, or clear rhinestone brads.

OK, I'm off. It's not started out as the best day, so I'm taking this morning and doing what I want - which MAY include stamping. :D I hope you have a WONDERFUL December 1 - and take the time to stamp something, too!

3 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

and I even have most of that -- what a great idea!!

Allison
Dunlap TN

Ginny said...

Very pretty card, Lori!

J-ME said...

I like this, Lori. It's very pretty.