Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are you relaxing yet? :D

No, me either.:D But I'm definitely at the point where I start saying, "Yeah, I still need to do this thing on my list, but those four can not happen and life won't end...." :D

Don't forget - today is the LAST DAY of the 12 Days of Christmas Sale! Click on the sidebar image to go shop now! :) (And, dear Santa, if you're listening, I REALLY, REALLY want that Timeless Type Alpha Die Set for my Big Shot!!!!!!!!!!!!! AUGH!!!!!!!!)

Today, I'm sharing a fun project I did for a cookie swap - first the group shot, then one closer-in. Remember you can always click on the photo to get it the full size I uploaded it! :)



This was a project we did at the Gifts From the Heart class, as well - just in a different color. See?

You'll need the Fancy Favor die and your Big Shot to make these. Here's a clue: there are TWO of the Fancy Favor box/bag pieces put together to make this!

On both, we used Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP (Still available in the Holiday Mini, until January 4! I LOVE THIS DSP!!). I just love the way they came out; I also gave one of the originals to my UPS delivery guy yesterday, to thank him for all the deliveries he's made here this year. :D

The card you see attached to the cookie swap packages is the recipe; I used a fancy font, so the card had to be BIG. As a dear friend tells me, I like "loopy" fonts. :D So, I just made it so it matched, and attached it to the package. :D

I LOVE to hear people OOOOH and AAAAAH over things I've made. :D Corrine helped me make the ones for the cookie exchange while she was here; it was a fun way to introduce her to stamping, and get some help, AND get the boxes made in advance. :D

OK, I'm off to do some more Christmas things. :) My sister and BIL get here tomorrow! Yea! I hope and pray that you're taking time now to BREATHE, and to enjoy the beauty surrounding you. Count your blessings, especially the small ones. They add up so quickly - we just need to take the time to SEE them. :)

BE BLESSED - and please, take the time to STAMP something! :)

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wonderful gift Lori! Have a very Merry Christmas and Blessed New Year.

Gayle said...

very smart idea! now I will need to get this die.

Wendy Hawkinson said...

I love these! Now I'm smacking myself for not getting any of the Christmas Cocoa DSP!
~Wendy Hawkinson