Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is it just me? Seriously??

Time is FLYING around here - my sister and brother-in-law will be here a week from today, and Christmas Eve is a week from tomorrow!!!!! I still have so much to do! :::sigh:::

Oh, well. :) Here's another Decor Elements gift idea - SUPER simple, but really something IRL. I'm not sure how well this scan shows it off, but you'll get the idea! :)


This is a project from our HOME & HEARTH class last month. It's one of my favorite classes - and the one I usually stress over the most. :D I really want the attendees to have heirloom-quality pieces that they can pass on if they wish.

This project uses HOLY FAMILY (stamp set) and HOLIDAY MIX CHOCOLATE (Decor Element) from the Holiday Mini; you can still get your hands on these until January 4! The colors are Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White - with some Encore Gold Ink in there, too. I got the frame at Walmart. It's a CHEAP frame, but it works OK when it sits up. :)

OK, I'm off - probably to procrastinate some more. :D Have a wonderful day, and PLEASE. TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING! :D

No comments: