Thursday, December 3, 2009

Happy Thursday!

This week is all messed up. Today feels like Wednesday - where did my lost day go?!?!

Oh, well. :D Today's share is a card we made at the last Christmas card class trio - and IF I get them done, it's the basis of my personal design. :)

Card stock: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Brushed Silver

Ink: Encore silver metallic

Stamp sets: Christ is Born, Holy Family and Many Merry Messages(inside, see below)

Accessories: Big Shot (YES!!!!!!!! I love that thing! :D), Petals-a-Plenty texturz folder, sponge dauber, embossing buddy, heat tool, silver embossing powder



And this is the inside - I had to show it off, because I impressed myself with it. :D

The Holy Family stamp set is just beautiful - and I enjoyed all three stamps in it! Remember, if you still want anything from the Holiday Mini, you have until bright and early January 4 to make sure you get it!!!

Also, did you know I can offer your family a gift certificate or gift card for either merchandise OR class fees? I'd love to help them out with their gift shopping - just have them call or email me!

OK, I'm off. Our dearest friends from Oregon are here for a week, and we're gonna enjoy every moment! Of course, I may have to drag Corrine into stampin' something with me - so YOU stamp, too! :D PLEASE let me know what you think of this card, and/or if I can be of ANY assistance to you!

Only 22 more days until Christmas! DECK THE HALLS - and REMEMBER THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

1 comment:

J-ME said...

Gorgeous, Lori. THis is so elegant.