Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Christmas Eve Eve! :D

Yeah, we do that in our family - at least my baby sister and me. :D I can't wait to see her - she'll be here any time!!!! :D

So, for today, I'm going to give you a quick gift idea. :)

SUPER easy!!!!! This was from the class GIFTS IN A FLASH. It's a 4x6 clear acrylic frame - you can get these at any big store. We cut a piece of card stock the size of the frame, ran it through the Big Shot - there's NOTHING like the Big Shot for fast, easy gifts!!!! - and highlighted the embossing with ink. Tie a ribbon around it, and stick on a post-it note. DONE. :D

See how easy? You could make them for any occasion, any color combo - you can stamp the post-its if you have time, to personalize the gift. Your imagination is the limit!:D

OK, I'm gonna run. ENJOY YOUR DAY - and take the time to STAMP something! :) Merry Christmas Eve Eve!

No comments: