Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Thursday! :)


Good morning! (It's still before 12 Central, so I can still say that! :D)

Today's show-n-tell is the IT'S IN THE BAG samples I made. We had a FANTASTIC time at this class this year; last year, we did a couple of these in the IT'S A WRAP class, but this year, I wanted a whole class on bags. There are SO many you can make! :D

The small one is one of our small cello bags with reindeer food in it; it's topped with a Top Note cut from Merry Moments DSP, and "garnished" with Dasher. :D

The next one up is the Fancy Favors die, with a simple topper on it.

The next size is a super-simple bag, the perfect size for gifting some of your beautiful cards and envelopes!

The largest is a bag that's 8"x10"; it takes a bit of doing to get the understanding of it down, but it's really a simple bag!

Be watching for my January schedule - you'll know it as soon as I do. :D

I'm off - lots to do to try to catch up today! Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

so unfair that you live so far away... they look like a lot of fun!!

Allison
Dunlap TN

Tory said...

I might sign up for that classif I lived closer. :)