Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SO, SO sorry!!

Yesterday was a VERY busy day, and I wasn't able to be online more than 5 minutes!!! So, let me show you all the projects from our last class - you've already seen the tags, but this is every project we did in one photo! :)

Now, then. The little wreath is a great package tie-on or ornament; it's made by folding designer series paper! And THERE IS NO ADHESIVE on it!

Ernie the Elf is an AWESOME project I got from Gretchen Barron; she is an AMAZINGLY talented demonstrator who gives lots of tutorials away, and also sells them as kits or just the tutorials. This is one I purchased from her, and it's both VERY reasonably priced AND incredibly detailed. You won't be sorry if you get ANYTHING from Gretchen!

He's actually made to go on the front of a Fancy Favors bag, but we used him to connect to a candy cane - wouldn't a bunch of these be fun under or ON the tree???

The bow is SO fun - you can make a bow to coordinate with almost any color you want, with any of our designer series papers!

I'll be sending out December's newsletter, with January's class schedule, SOON, I hope - with the flood, and the open house, and company, it's not been the December I had thought I'd have! :D All that to say, if you'd like to receive my class schedule, please let me know! :)

OK, I'm off! Our friends go home to Oregon today. :( We've made some wonderful memories, and I will cherish them for a very, very long time. :)

We even STAMPED together! :D Have YOU taken the time to STAMP something??? :) See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

lisa808 said...

Ernie the Elf is adorable as are your punch tags.