Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gift idea - super fast and simple!

Good morning! How are you today?? I hope you're having a great week, getting all revved up for Christmas. What a joy it is to spend time with friends and family! Keeping secrets, listening to favorite carols, looking at ALL the lights - is it me, or are there more homes decorated this year? YEA!! - baking favorite recipes; I love this time of year!

Speaking of baking: today's sample is from the GIFTS FROM THE HEART class we did this year for the first time; a class of this type will definitely be on the schedule again next November. It was SO much fun! This is a box we did, and actually did the two little brownie balls inside to take home!SUPER simple! I'll give you the "ingredients", but not the recipe - since it was a class. :) You can probably figure it out REALLY easily!

Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red

Accessories: Red gingham ribbon, snowflake punch, wide oval punch, window sheets, Big Shot (SEE?!??! It make gift-giving SO easy!), box #2 die

Seriously. Want to make quick, easy gifts? You want a Big Shot and some dies! Today is the LAST DAY to order and get your things in time for Christmas!!! If someone's still wanting ideas, send them to my business site, and tell them to click on SHOP NOW. Or have them call or email me!!

OK, I'm off to go visit a dear friend for lunch! I can't wait to see her! And spend the day with Kenn - we don't actually DO this much. LOL!!! Have a wonderful day, and be CERTAIN to take the time to STAMP something!! :)

No comments: