Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sorry for the late post!

I didn't prep all of this week's blog postings like I have the last two weeks, and of course things exploded yesterday! We have major water damage to two room of the house plus the garage, so things like internet routers, etc., have had to be relocated, and boxes packed, and plans made, and and and! :D

But ON WITH THE SHOW! The show MUST go on... :D Today's is the set of tags we did at our last class, IT'S A WRAP!


I got some of the ideas from another demonstrator, AND my customers paid for the class, so no details today. :) You can probably figure it out, for the most part. This class was a BLAST, and the tags are simply adorable.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! Now, I'm off to clean our room for our friends who are coming to town! :D Be SURE to take the time to stamp something - I did, today, and can't wait to show it to you Friday!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

prayers & hugs....

Allison
Dunlap TN

lisa808 said...

Adorable tags.