Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's WEDNESDAY!

Good morning! How are you today? Are you having a good week? I really hope so! :)

Today's share is a box I did with two party groups last week. It's a really cute box - I hope you think so, too. ;D

Card stock: Brocade Blue, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa, Basic Black

Ink: Whisper White Craft, Brocade Blue

Stamp set: Christmas Punch (Level 2 Hostess-Only Set!)

Accessories: 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, 1" circle punch, curly label punch, Iridescent Ice embossing powder, embossing buddy, heat tool, snowflake punch, Basic Black and Dusty Durango Stampin' Write Markers, dimensionals, Big Shot (All together, now: I LOVE MY BIG SHOT!!!!!!!!!! :D), box#2 die, Extended cutting pads

I've got to tell you: I love this box die. It's SO versatile! It's fun to add punch art to ANYTHING, and what better than a snowman? :D (I love snowmen, in case you were wondering.... :D)

OK. Time to get to work! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day, and that you'll take the time to STAMP SOMETHING - and perhaps leave me a comment. I'm lonely again! :D

2 comments:

Tory said...

Too cute. Love, love, love the snowman!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so this is a punch design...my favorite! Since I don't have the box pattern I think he will look good on a card too!
Thank you

Barbara