Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Guess who! :D

OK, I've finally downloaded photos from the camera - and I'm trying to get ready for classes, MORE travel, and other work. I'm feeling CRUSHED - but I keep telling myself, "Just hold out until Thanksgiving!" LOL!!!

Today, I'm going to share one of our quick cards from the HOLIDAY QUICK CARD CLASS on Monday. We had a great time! This was the least favorite. LOL - it's because of the water coloring. I used to have customers who loved to color - now, not so much. :D

But it IS cute, I think you'll have to admit! Remember, these are QUICK cards, so not too fancy!

Card stock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, watercolor paper

Ink: Jet Black Stazon

Stamp sets: Grateful Greetings, Greeting Card Kids

Accessories: Aqua Painters, Stampin' Write Markers, dimensionals, SNAIL

This is such a cute image set!

OK, I'm off to do more - usually it's two minutes doing this project, then get distracted by another project and work on it for two minutes, then get distracted.... :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be SURE and take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: