Monday, October 11, 2010

Happy Monday! :)

Saturday's class was a fun one - and FAST. :D We were done inside an hour - but I think we had a good time. :D For this class, each particpant got the RIBBON OF HOPE stamp and a list of different colors and what they stood for.

Here's today's share! Dark purple is for, among others, Alzheimer's. It's an awful disease, and I have the UTMOST respect for families who keep their inflicted loved one with them as long as possible. Any caregiver, actually! :)

So, here it is!
Card stock is Whisper White and Concord Crush; ink is all Concord Crush.

It's a super-simple card, but I feel good about it. I'm sure you can see the symbolism for yourself! :)

OK, I'm outta here - I'll have to sit down and post about where all I've been and where I'm going, but not today. :D Kenn's brother and sister-in-law came to visit for just two days, so we're making the most of it! :D

Have a wonderful day! Take the time to STAMP something!!! :)

No comments: