Friday, October 1, 2010

TGIF!!

Whew. A week ago today, I was in the Portland Airport, waiting for my plane home. What a week it's been!

Here are the two projects we did at the hostess clubs last week. We had a great time, and I think everyone enjoyed the projects. :)

First, a birthday card!

I happen to think it's pretty cute. :D

Card stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Sahara Sand

Ink: Real Red, Sahara Sand

Stamp sets: Got Treats, Occasional Quotes (level 3 hostess-only stamp set)

Accessories: 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" circle punch, 1-3/8" crcle punch, dimensionals, Neutrals DSP pack

One of the ladies who was with us said she had someone to give this card to the next day, and was going to make banana muffins to go along. :D Isn't that perfect?

And how about a Christmas card? It's not long now, ladies. Seriously. :D Take a look at that countdown tree in the right-hand column!

The shimmer really came through on this photo! :)

Card stock: Whisper White, Night of Navy

Ink: Whisper White craft, Night of Navy (insde)

Stamp set: Many Merry Messages

Accessories: Big Shot (I have to tell you, it was SO funny Monday night; I asked Amy to hand me my Big Shot, and all of a sudden, it was all about how much I ♥ my Big Shot, and be careful....:D), Northern Frost Sizzlit Strip (Holiday Mini; if you haven't checked it out, you should! SO MUCH FUN STUFF!!!), 2 way glue pen, ticket corner punch, embossing buddy, white embossing powder, heat tool, Frost White Shimmer Paint, alcohol, spritz bottle

It's MUCH more subtle IRL, I promise. :) Very pretty - we talked about how the shimmer paint spray absolutely changes the character of our cards. :)

OK, I'm off. Have a WONDERFUL day, and be sure to take the time to STAMP something! Enjoy your weekend! :)

No comments: