Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday - time for a 3D project! :)

What a week it's been! Tomorrow's it's the RIBBON OF HOPE class, and I can't wait to show you the simple yet meaningful designs I came up with! :)

Today, however, I want to show you an idea I got from a magazine; we'll be using this concept sometime in November at one of the Christmas stamp classes, so I'm not going to give you step-by-step instructions. :) Maybe I'll come up with a kit you can purchase!

Anyway. I will tell you the stuff I used. :)

Let's see. That's Crumb Cake card stock and DSP from the NEUTRALS pack. Pumpkin Pie cs, pumpkin sizzlit, craft knife, Versamark, embossing buddy, black embossing powder, heat tool finish it out - oh, and the Big Shot ♥ :D and matchbox die.

Isn't it cute? It would make a great table favor for guests, OR a fun thing to give to the kids in your child's class! It will hold four Hershey's Nuggets - which you can wrap in either DSP or stamped paper, to match your project! :)

Off I go. Kenn's brother and sister-in-law are coming this weekend to celebrate his birthday, so it should be fun for us! :) Whatever you do, enjoy each moment with friends and family - and be sure to take the time to STAMP something! :)

No comments: