Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WHAT a MONTH!

I'm here! Did you miss me?? :)
I'm sorry it's been so long - and thank you for sticking around to find me again. :D Between computer problems and leaving last week, I didn't have any way to post. But I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK! :D I'm going to post this one this morning, then another one this afternoon. They're both from the quick holiday card class.


In case you can't guess, this is a Thanksgiving card. :) It was a hit - it's really quite pretty IRL!

Card stock: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla

Ink: Early Espresso, Versamark, Cajun Craze

Stamp sets: Day of Gratitude, Grateful Greetings (inside)

Accessories: embossing buddy, gold embossing powder, sponge dauber, heat tool, dimensionals

This set has really grown on me; I really have had fun with the medallion, and although I've seen a lot of people coloring it different colors with Stampin' Write Markers before stamping, I like to hit and run - and I think it still looks pretty awesome. :D I still have to show you the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon invitation, and all the wonderful goodies from that day - but it's NOT going to be today. :D I have a LOT I haven't shown you - and a lot to still design! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Time for Bible study! Have a wonderful day, and I'll see you later! And for Pete's sake, take the time to STAMP something! :D

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I love that medallion! I agree with you, it doesn't need to be colored in to be effective.