Monday, November 15, 2010

AUGH! Where DOES my time go?!?!?

I am losing it, somewhere between when I get up and when I go to bed.... :D So MUCH to show you, but I'm still designing for these last two classes of the year. Yup, we're down to that time, ladies and gentlemen. :D

Karie, and Karie's mom: I have NOT forgotten your request for the pumpkin, I PROMISE. I'm sorry it's taken me so long! I won't be home at all tomorrow, but I've declared Wednesday a "Lori, at home, in her PJs" day. :D I will post it then. :)

OK. Here's one of the projects from this year's THANKSGIVING STAMP CAMP. I ♥ this bag! I'm carrying it to church and Bible study! :DIt's amazing what you can do with the Big Shot, vinyl, and Decor Elements!

OK, I'm off. That's all you get - you have to come to classes to get to know how and what we did! :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! And don't forget to STAMP something - goodness knows I'm in it up to my elbows! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that's something I am really sorry I missed. Want to teach me privately? LOl
Barbara Carr

lisa808 said...

I think someone shortened the hours in a day and forgot to tell us!