Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Fancy Favors Box, Take One! :D


Yes, we used the Fancy Favors die again for the GIFTS FROM THE ♥ class:



And we punched windows on both large sides; the other smaller side has the to-from stamp from the same set, SWEET SEASON, on it.

This is Rich Razzleberry and gold; isn't it PRETTY? I told the ladies I thought it would be fantastic to give full of Ferrero Rocher chocolates! Wouldn't YOU like to get that? I know I would.... :D

TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THE INCREDIBLE ONLINE ORDERING SPECIAL! (Scroll down if you need a link!) Take advantage of the INCREDIBLE specials going on! HURRY~! It's also the last day of the fantabulous sign-up special. I'd love to have you on my team! :)

OK, gotta run. LOADS of decorating to do! :D But rest assured: I'm making the time to stamp. Are YOU? :D Only 25 days until Christmas!!!!

No comments: