Monday, June 11, 2012

Hi! Welcome to another Monday! :D I hope you had a great weekend, and got to spend a little time with your new Idea Book. :D It's the Monday before my birthday, so I'm scheming and planning on what I want to get.... :D

Today's card is a quick thank-you card I put together, but I really like it! That chevron pattern on the DSP (from SUMMER SMOOCHES) is big this year; there's also an embossing folder!

Each year, I continue to be amazed that LOVELY AS A TREE makes it another year. It's a completely classic set, and I can't imagine what could take its place. I guess SU! can't, either! :D The colors are Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, and Early Espresso. The other stamp set is Itty Bitty Banners, cut out with the framelit that matches. Easy! :)

Have a WONDERFUL week!!! Be sure and take the time to STAMP something!!!!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I think those chevrons could give me a headache if I stared at them too long! I like how you paired the simple tree with the chevron paper. It works!