Monday, June 18, 2012

My Father's Day Card for Dad

Good afternoon! Did you have a good weekend? I'm SO tired - I'm working on the phones for an internet company (which I only do on a relief basis, and the assistant is on vacation this week :D), or I'd be going to take a nap. Celebrating for a week takes its toll! LOL!!!

ANYWAY. I wanted to show you a card I made for a sketch challenge that ended up being my Father's Day card!

Isn't it pretty? :D And so simple! That stamp is from a new set I got for FREE with hostess benefits from the New IB&C Open House, called TRUST GOD. The colors are Whisper White, Early Espresso, and Daffodil Delight. The Early Espresso is embossed with the Simply Polka Dots embossing folder.

Any questions? Comments? Let me know!! :D Talk to me!

Have a wonderful day! Be sure and take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: