Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New products!

Good morning! I hope you've had a chance to look through your new Idea Book & Catalog! There are some really fun new sets, and a whole lot of great new accessories.

The card on the left is one of the two projects we did at the Open House last Friday; the colors are two of the new IN COLORs, Summer Starfruit (the greenish-yellow) and Midnight Muse (the dark blue). I have to say, I really do like this color combination; it seems to me to be an outstanding combination for male cards!

The cake is from MAKE A CAKE; the banner stamp is from ITTY BITTY BANNERS - which coordinates with the new Big Shot BITTY BANNERS FRAMELITS. The designer series paper is called PATIO PARTY; the card on the right is what I got when I reversed the DSP. I obviously had to make it a landscape-oriented card, because of the print, but I think it really works that way, too. I'd probably use it for younger guys, like perhaps a teenager, but it's still got a more masculine feel to it, I think.

Have you tried anything yet? Have you placed your order yet? :) If I can help in any way, please let me know. :) Have a WONDERFUL day, and please be sure to take the time to STAMP something!

No comments: