Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Friday - MDS Share!


Happy Friday! After such a short work week last week, I'm sure your week has felt super-long. Got big plans this weekend? Coming to the open house? :D Coming to tell me to have a great trip? Or perhaps bringing me a cute ornament to replace the ones my suicidal Christmas tree took out with it?
:D

Anyway! This is a page I did for a SUDSOL challenge; it was a SUPER-easy sketch. I really love this one - and the DSP, while retired IRL, lives on forever after I've downloaded it from Stampin' Up! :D

I just wanted to share something quick and easy; will do the same for Monday, too, because I'll be traveling. My sister is hosting a party next Saturday, and I can't wait to meet her friends and introduce them to Stampin' Up! I sent her some samples, and she's loving them! :D

OK, I'm outta here! SOOOOOOOO much to do! I hope I'll get to see you Sunday! And regardless, be sure you make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: