Friday, November 16, 2012

Last Hostess Club Project! :)

Good Friday Morning!

Are you glad Friday's here? Me, I'm just glad to finally know what day of the week it is! :D Wednesday seemed like Monday - I asked Kenn if he was going to watch Monday Night Football! - and Thursday seemed like Tuesday - and you don't wanna hear the story about that one. :D

So, anyway. :D For almost any party I do, we do two cards and a 3D project. And the sour cream container is one of the easiest EVER.

You can't really tell in this photo, but the ink on the tag is the Illuminate Pad that's in the holiday mini; it's got lots of shimmer in it! But we also used the ink on the vellum with a starburst sort of stamp from DELIGHTFUL DECORATIONS. It adds a subtle bit of BLING - I promise, these look much fancier in real life. :D

I'm going to warn you: I don't know what this blog will look like for the next month or so. I'm going to attempt to continue dutifully, but people! it's almost open house! Do you know what kind of days I'm having?!?!? :D And the day after open house, I fly away for two weeks. And for those two weeks, you MAY get pictures of my niece! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL weekend - and take the time to STAMP something! Are you done with your Christmas cards???? :D

No comments: